Helping Hand International - Internship Application
We are happy to announce the launch of the Helping Hand International’s Internship Program. HHI has been striving to connect youth across the globe to create a better world. At the centre of the work we do is the UN SDG 17, spreading peace through social activism in youth around the world.
If you are interested in working as an Intern at Helping Hand International, please fill in the details in this form.
Terms and Conditions of the Internship are as follows:
- The duration of the internship is for 6 months or 1 year.
- This is an unpaid internship.
- You need to Two to Four hours a day based on your assigned responsibility.
- You must attend meetings regularly hosted by the core members of the organization.
- Punctuality is very much important.
- Letter of Recommendation from the NGO
- Certificate of Completion of the Internship