World Trade Organization (WTO) Internship Programme
Global Internship Program (GIP) offers individuals an opportunity to work with World Bank Group
and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world.
About World Bank IFC Global Internship Program (GIP)The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world.
The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC's work while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment.
Moreover, the Global Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting. prosperity in the developing world.
A candidate must :
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience.
- Candidates must have their expected graduation date after December 1st 2022 in order to be eligible.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience. Candidates must have their expected graduation date after December 1st 2022 in order to be eligible.
- IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and September to work an discrete projects in Washington, D.C. or in one of IFC's country or regional offices. Many of the posted opportunities are also open for virtual participation
- Operational assignments cover various areas of work, such as participation in sector-specific market mapping, investment proposal reviews, financial modeling and analysis: portfolia management, upstream work and advisory services activities. Other assignments can cover a range of activities in corporate and support departments.
- Global Interns also get access to corporate orientation skills training, and regular learning events/activities for the GIP cohort.
- Following a thorough evaluation process at the conclusion of the internship, successful GIP interns are encouraged to apply to the WBG Young Professionals Program should they meet such application requirements, or to any other full-time opportunity available after graduation.
BenifitsSelected interns will be offered a competitive salary and limited medical insurance coverage.
for the duration of the internship